Tuition and Fees
Fees, including tuition and Chiang Mai University service fees.
For regular program
Bt. 120,000 Bt. per 2 years for Thai residents
Bt. 160,000 Bt. per 2 years for non-Thai residents
For international program
Bt. 240,000 Bt. per 2 years for Thai residents
Bt. 320,000 Bt. per 2 years for non-Thai residents
Normally, the cost of the two years , including tuition fees, field research and thesis.
(prices calculated at $1US=31 Bt. Thai)
In Academic Year 2018 ,admission period : 16 April - 22 June 2018
There are two ways of admission for new graduate students in Academic Year 2018
Admission now ! @ http://www.grad.cmu.ac.th/admissions/EN/
1. Internet 16 April - 22 June 2018
Step 1 : Create Account and Fill in personal information
· The applicant can apply to graduate school admission. Online Admission Click Here
· The applicant must fill in the Citizen ID/Passport number and e-mail address in order to register to the system.
· The applicant must complete the personal information before clicking save the data.
Step 2 : Upload supporting documents
· The applicant must upload all supporting documents.
Step 3 : Select admission program
· Select regular program or international
· Select program
· The selected program will show as follow
Applicants must check data before submitting their application. (The Graduate School will not be responsible for or refund any applications with mistakes.)
Step 4 : Wait for the documents to be checked from the graduate school.
· Wait for the documents to be checked from the graduate school.
· If the documents are not complete, the yellow tab will be shown.
Step 5 : Payment
** Foreign applicants will be exempted for registration fee. **
Step 6 : Complete the process of applying.
· The applicant is able to check the application.
Graduate School officials check all documents, transferring application fees. Having completed the application process, applicants can check their status via the internet system.
2. At the Graduate School 18 - 24 June 2018
- Applicants fill out an internet application form and choose the program they would like to apply for fully before submitting the application at the Graduate School. (More than one program is available). Applicants have to check their data before submitting their application. (The Graduate School will not be responsible for or refund any applications with mistakes.
- Submit documents to officials for printing out the application.
- Graduate School staff screen all documents and applications.
- Graduate School staff check qualifications of each applicant.
- Graduate School staff record the application data.
- Payment of the application fee to the Graduate School is 500.-THB per program. (The International program costs 900.-THB per program.) Applicants get a receipt. **Foreign applicants will be exempted for registration fee**
- Completion of the application process.
Notice: A receipt and ID card or government ID card is required on exam day.