Tuition and Fees
Fees, including tuition and Chiang Mai University service fees.
Bt. 120,000 Bt. per year for Thai residents
Bt. 160,000 Bt. per year for non-Thai residents
Normally, the cost of the two-year program, including tuition fees, field research and thesis.
(prices calculated at $1US=31 Bt. Thai)
In Academic Year 2018 ,admission period : 15 December 2017 - 23 February 2018
There are two ways of admission for new graduate students in Academic Year 2018
Admission now ! @ http://www.grad.cmu.ac.th/admissions/EN/
- Applicants should fill out internet application forms completely.
- Applicants should choose the program they wish to apply for. (More than one program is available). Applicants must check data before submitting their application. (The Graduate School will not be responsible for or refund any applications with mistakes.)
- Submit an application by internet, by post or at the Graduate School. For some programs which require hard copies of documents, applicants have to submit documents at the Graduate School themselves or by post only, to this address below:
Please send to,
Dean of the Graduate School,
The Graduate School, Chiang Mai University,
Mueang, Chiang Mai, Thailand, 50200.
Graduate School officials check all documents, transferring application fees and sending receipts back to applicants by post. Having completed the application process, applicants can check their status via the internet system.
2. At the Graduate School
- Applicants fill out an internet application form and choose the program they would like to apply for fully before submitting the application at the Graduate School. (More than one program is available). Applicants have to check their data before submitting their application. (The Graduate School will not be responsible for or refund any applications with mistakes.
- Submit documents to officials for printing out the application.
- Graduate School staff screen all documents and applications.
- Graduate School staff check qualifications of each applicant.
- Graduate School staff record the application data.
- Payment of the application fee to the Graduate School is 500.-THB per program. (The International program costs 900.-THB per program.) Applicants get a receipt.
- Completion of the application process.
Notice: A receipt and ID card or government ID card is required on exam day.